Professor of the Department of Physical Fundamentals of Electronic Equipment
CURRENT RESEARCH INTEREST:
- physical processes in systems of particles with electromagnetic interaction;
- influence of high-power microwave electromagnetic radiation to the electronic equipments;
- microwave theory and techniques;
- dynamical chaos in microwave electronic and optoelectronic devices;
- computer modeling of electron-wave and electromagneticproblems in microwave electron devices including noise phenomena.
- Participating in international scientific projects of the STCU, 2009 – 2011.
- Reading lectures at universities and companies abroad:
- The Iranian company “Mongtader Engineering Co.”, 2009;
- Sharif University, Tehran, 2010 – 2012.
- Seoul University, South Korea, 2010.
- Institute of Photonics, Wuhu, Chine, 2017.
- Editor-in-chief of the scientific and technical journal “Applied Radio Electronics”.
- An expert of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine on the Section “Electronics, radio engineering and telecommunications”, Vice- chair of the Section.
- Member of editorial board of magazines: “Applied radio electronics”, “Microwave engineering and devices” and “Electronics and communication”
Awards and prizes
- IEEE Appreciation Certificate to Gennadiy Churyumov, Vice-Chair of SPS Ukraine, Kharkov Chapter, obtained from the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) (USA), 2014.
- The commendation from Prime-Ministry of Ukraine, obtained from Prime-Ministry of Ukraine, 2011
- The award from Minister of Education & Science of Ukraine, obtained from Ministry of Education & Science of Ukraine, 2009.
- IEEE Appreciation Certificate to Gennadiy Churyumov, Chair of the SP/AP/C/EMC Kharkov Chapter Ukraine Section, obtained from the IEEE , 2008
Publications and patents
More 320 scientific publicationsfrom which more100 articles in different refereed journals.
More 50 patents.